On the 3rd of June St Michael’s & All Angels Princetown was packed to welcome many special guests as the East Window in the Church was re-dedicated following a year long conservation project. Guests of honour were representatives from the National Society United States Daughters of 1812 who joined us from the USA. The project run and coordinated by the Churches Conservation Trust was completed so that the window is now restored to its original condition. Representatives from the Prison, local community, school and TCCT joined together for a short service which saw the window rededicated as well all reaffirmed our commitment to work for peace.
Re-enactors helped re-create the atmosphere of 1812
A Wreath is laid at the altar
The Church is beautifully decorated for the occasion.
Before the service members of TCCT give an interpretation of the work undertaken